Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Babylon Area


When I go out and take pictures, you won't see me with a large camera big, multiple pieces of equipment, or anything that isn't easily replaceable. For example, the camera I use when I'm not using my iPhone 4 (No Siri!) looks like this:

 
It doesn't have a zoom feature where a lens pops out; The lens isn't detachable or modifiable; Heck let's face it the most advanced thing on the camera is the wrist strap. The back of the camera? No better:

As you can see, there isn't a heck of lot to work with. As an FYI- that's not even a touch screen. But basically this is what I use. When you turn the camera on, the lens in front shows you what it sees on the screen, and when click whatever you want to call the shutter on this thing, what it basically does for you is makes a freeze frame. IF you have a flash turned on, it does that first, obviously.


Now that that is out of the way, here are more pictures. These were taken at the Babylon Docks, during a minor fishing trip. I was fishing, so I didn't get many opportunities, plus the sun really wasn't too kind as far as shining goes...


The sun was coming out, and I wanted to get some of the boats too.



I just thought that looked so cool!

So cool, I took another shot without the horizon.

Originally, I wanted just the Robert Moses Causeway, instead decided to get the bulk of the Dock in there.

And of course the Robert Moses Causeway, as originally intended.




No comments:

Post a Comment